How to Remove or Edit Footer Credit From Blogger Template Without Redirecting To any Other Website in Easy Way 2019
Hello Friends, In this article We are gonna tell about How to Remove or Edit Footer Credit Powered By Link in Blogger Template in an easy way and stop Redirection to the Other Blogger Template Website like Templateism, themexpose, ThemeForest, colorlib, gooyaabitemplates, Soratemplates, etc(or How to Convert FREE Blogger template into Premium?). All these sites provide premium blogger templates as well as a free template which contains a footer credit while premium templates have don’t credit link in the footer. Blogging beginners don’t want to spend money on purchasing any premium blogger or WordPress template. Most of them had tried to remove footer credit link on blogger but they can’t. Here, We are going to discuss this simple trick, in brief, Let’s start…
Open Edit Html Menu in blogger panel
Steps to Remove Footer Credit Powered By Link From a Blogger Template
- Log in to your Blogger Account.
- Click on the Theme/Template section.
- Further Click on the EDIT HTML button.
- To remove or hide/edit footer credit powered by the link you have to make some changes in coding in the powered by/copyright link.
- Note: Following the steps in this article you can also Hide Copyright and Powered By Credits.
- Press CTRL+F to Search the code in the Template.
Created By | Remove Footer Credits
- Type (Footer Credits or Created By or Copyright or designed or see your site’s footer and type that word) in the search box.( As Shown in the picture below)
Created By in Footer Credits
- Now, add the following line to your original copyright ID. (As shown in the picture below)
- Add This style=”visibility: hidden” (As shown in the picture below).
Visibility Hidden tag in html blogger
- Click on the SAVE button and Refresh/Reload your website.
- After completing all this, enjoy your premium blogger template at free of cost.
Points to Remember while removing footer copyright credit link:
- Backup your template before starting this process.
- In case, this attempt fails you can easily backup your layout.
- Don’t remove whole credit link at once, if you remove whole credit link then your blogs home page will automatically be redirected to the templateify home page.
So, We hope this article helps you. Kindly share your suggestion/feedback/comment about this article.