Aiming better performance, MediaTek recently announced the launch of its new processor P65. This new chipset supports one 48-megapixel sensor or two 16-megapixel sensors for the rear Cameras. P65 chipset is pretty similar to the P70.
This new P65 made through 12nm process and have loaded eight cores. P65 have two performance ARM Cortex A75 cores clocked @ 2 GHz ALSO with six efficiency Cortex A55 cores.
According to MediaTek, Helio P65 offers new VoW (voice on wakeup) capability, better face unlock timing and connectivity options like dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth v5.0 (up from v4.2). New GNSS Engine improved Indoor navigation.
P65 comes with better Gaming and Camera Performance. The chipset only supports recording up to 1080p/60 videos. However, you can’t shoot 4K Videos.
- Camera and Gaming Performance improved.
- P65 cannot be connected to UFS storage, it supports only eMMC 5.1.
- P65 includes Secure ISP design for ultra-fast smartphone unlocking.
- Upgraded navigation engine compensates when indoors, underground or driving through tunnels.
- It also includes electronic image stabilization and rolling shutter compensation technology.
- The AI performance has been improved for Object Tracking (Google Lens), scene detection, bokeh effects, Smart Photo Album and more.